After just five years of ownership under the Jain family and continual investment in product and infrastructure, Avocet Hardware is once again a name to be reckoned with and its owners have their eyes firmly on redefining home security – specifically the safety of uPVC and other double glazed doors and windows.
Not everything has changed at Avocet. The company still continues to do the things that made it stand out from the competition and do them extremely well.
- Every step of the product cycle is still handled directly by Avocet
- Products are designed, developed and tested in the UK
- Avocet still continues to strive to evolve as a sophisticated innovator, manufacturer and distributor
- The company remains committed to delivering quality engineered products to the UK window and door fabrication market as well as its rapidly growing multiples and merchant division
- Avocet still constantly revisits and re-examines everything it does with a view to improving upon it
- A product development programme continually looks to introduce new products to market – products that are developed through a combination of input from Avocet’s highly experienced sales and innovative technical teams, and customer feedback.
Avocet CEO, Rythm Jain Saigal said: “We are proud of our products, our people and the fact we have come through adversity and are back to doing what Avocet does best – making products that truly stand out; products that provide not just safety and security, but peace of mind.